I’m excited to play this awesome day time festival in the Bay Area in June celebrating the life of Frida Kahlo. I have always been inspired by her strength as and am honored to hold down the decks for this incredible community gathering. Hoping to see a lot of you out and supporting this 3 day festival.
Sunday July 7th (Donation based entry, suggested $10)
2 to 9 pm Women’s Building Community Event | Auditorium
· Live art, performers, dancers on main stage
· Dj Rosa La Rumorosa Salsa, Dance Party
· Local artists and vendors for Frida inspired art
· DJ Anthony Valadez, Frida inspired World Music Set Dance Party
· Frida Raffle (PF Sponsoring Restaurant Gift Certificates, Frida Art)
· Community Costume Contest, Best Frida, Frido (dressed like a man),FriDRAG, Frita (caricature of or funny Frida version), Fridita, Diego and Dieguito
Audre Lord Room
· Art Exhibit of FFSF Participating artists
· Wine, beer, Snack food area
· Art Vendor area, Pop-up Bookstore
· Face painting
· pARTicipation craft stations. Frida inspired art for adults
Child care room
· pArticipation craft area for kids sponsored by La Plazita Preschool
Fiestas Fridas is committed to take your “Califas Cultura” deeper than Cinco de Mayo and Dia de los Muertos!
Please check Indiegogo for our Funding Page, all of the perks come with at least One Piece of signed Frida Inspired art and your name on our donor wall.
** Check out their facebook page for more info! **